Why our LinkedIn profiles sell more than others –
We integrate Sales Page Frameworks into each About section. Simple as that.
Here are our three Top performers. Enjoy.
1. Shock & Awe.
- BANNER: Shocking statistic.
- HEADLINE: Hit your target client’s biggest problem & give a 1-sentence solution.
- ABOUT: Say something people didn’t expect + Outline Problem + Break 1 Misconception + Your Solution + Testimonial + CTA.
- CURRENT POSITION: Case Study.
- PAST POSITIONS: Link past skills to your current business.
2. The Who, What & How.
- BANNER: Intriguing Question.
- HEADLINE: Who you help, what you help them with, and how.
- ABOUT: Problem + Amplify Problem + What they’re doing wrong + Solve it step-by-step + Results + CTA.
- CURRENT POSITION: Outline your process with a client journey.
- PAST POSITIONS: Tell stories about how you solved similar problems.
3. Social Overproof.
- BANNER: Logos of previous clients/Customer Rating/Screenshotted Testimonial.
- HEADLINE: 3,257 clients can’t be wrong. (Insert correct number.)
- ABOUT: How the problem makes them feel + What happens if they don’t solve it + Your Solution & Guarantee + How they feel after the problem has been solved + CTA.
- CURRENT POSITION: 3 mini Before & After stories.
- PAST POSITIONS: Tell stories about how you developed your methodology.
Which one will you pick?
Regardless of your choice, always adopt the Sales Page Framework.
“Sales” is in the title.
P.S. Not sure how to execute the above? There are 3 ways I can help you NOW:
1. Get a proven step-by-step map & do it yourself. Here’s the map.
2. Get a detailed Profile Review with personalised tips for improvements. (Hit reply.)
3. Let us do it for you. Join our Clients who got involved in 9-figure deals, made 5 figures in one month, and 4 figures in their first week on LinkedIn. Apply here.